Dozing polar bear, Indianapolis Zoo

Monday, September 17, 2007

River otters, this time

To those of you looking for my posts about Raising Sancho, you can find them -- and several very interesting comments by Carolina Vargas -- directly beneath this post.

Well, I was about to walk out the door with my camera bag this morning and the light took a turn for the worse. A few minutes later I got a phone call telling me I have more legal work to do. (For those who don't know, I'm licensed as an attorney and I use that work to finance my travel, nature photography, and nature seminars, like the one I took this summer on climate change and glacial recession in Glacier National Park, Montana.)

So I'm going to post this hilarious video I found on youtube, involving river otters. I may just declare this Mustelid Week on this blog. If Discovery Channel can have Shark Week, we can have Mustelid Week. When I fall in love with an animal, I fall hard.

1 comment:

kris said...

Oh that was too cute! And hilarious!