Dozing polar bear, Indianapolis Zoo

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

We have before us a photostream

You know how I'm always babbling about my photography but I never post anything but snapshots? Well, as you can see from the flashy-thingie on the right, I've finally created a flickr account. Click on it if you want to see more of my stuff.

The first page is a bit boring so you'd do better to venture into the other pages or my photo sets. I'm going to be uploading my new stuff to this account as I get it, and I'm still - still! -- working on scanning my slides in for posting. So it's a work in progress.

1 comment:

kris said...

Fantastic photos! Your seminar sounds really wonderful - I don't blame you for wanting to go back again and again and again...
That must have been simply incredible to see - and to learn about. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the photos.
p.s. sorry about your boots. :(